Friday 10 May 2013

One small step for man.... One giant leap for halfling kind!

A friend (Andy) and I have decicded to start a warhammer fantasy army diary/blog based around the idea of the tale of so many gamers, that has been featured in various editions of Games Workshops White Dwarf magazine. We both wanted to start new armys but without taking the dive in the deep end and risk losing interest and selling what we had started on ebay as a failed project, like im sure many of us have done! It seemed a much better idea to do it using White Dwarfs example, I have always loved reading the article; reading about how the players chose their armys and what interested them to make certain decisions was a fascinating read and fed my young wargaming mind with many ideas and dreams, so here I am eager to re-create the legendary aventure of old: THE TALE OF TWO GAMERS!!

After weeks of texting between us we chose best that small 500point 2 monthly deadlines would be managable and hopefully not take too much time away from our busy personal lives because after all real life comes before wargaming... (so I've heard anyway). Thus giving us a 3000point new shiny and fully painted army at the end of a year (fingers crossed) we'll be posting updates when ever we can following our painting, building and general army ideas.

- Dave

4 comments:

  1. AnonymousMay 10, 2013

    So what armies will you guys be doing, or are you keeping us/me in suspense?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im in suspense too! I bet its wood elves....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have seen some of his list ideas, and I'm awaiting D-day (deadline to commit to our armies is Wednesday!) he has some very scary ideas for armies, playing against them will be very interesting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. almost certain iv chosen but my mind could change :P

    (Mark stop stalking me!)

    ReplyDelete