Sunday 19 January 2014

End of an era....

It seems with a lot going on in our lives, this blog was left to go along unfinished.

We both amassed 2000 points of our respective armies, Daves Lizardmen are going along nicely. We both entered a tournament however Dave had to take his Skaven to it, due to not having enough Lizards, and I took my Ogres, finishing somewhere in the middle of the pack.

I established that a combat hero and 2 Firebellies was a great combination for an offensive Ogre list.

However with the blog deteriorating and me getting tired of using the same tactics in each game I have since sold my Ogres list, and dabbled with an fledgling Empire army.... finding them very difficult to paint and actually not liking the models as much in the flesh as I do in pictures, I've sidelined that also....


So now whether this blog goes on or not I don't know, but I have gone with my original choice for the blog before my last minute Ogre decision and begun a collection of Beastmen!

I've started by purchasing 10 Bestigor, and will shortly be buying a battalion boxed set to join them. giving me 2x20 units of Gor and Bestigor, 2x5 Ungor Raiders, and I've ordered a Bray-Shaman to lead them! So a solid starting point.... Let the games begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment